Interested in speaking?
Would you like to submit a paper for Intermodal Europe 2013? We welcome any potential speakers to submit suggestions for papers.
Submit your paper here
2012 speakers included:
- Associate Director, Procter & Gamble
- Director General, CLECAT
- Managing Director, MDST
- Sales Director, JadeWeserPort Logistics Zone
- Sales Director and proxy holder, EUROGATE
- Country Manager, Unifeeder Germany
- Head of Logistics, Port of Rotterdam
- Director Business Development Europe, Rail Feeding
- China Director, Global Institute of Logistics
- CEO, Global Institute of Logistics
- Secretary General, China Container Industry Association
- CEO, Port of Cork
- President, Port of Tenerife Authority
- Vice President, Port Authority of Zeebrugge
- Chief Representative - Europe, Port of Virginia
- Managing Director, Container Port
- Director, Globe Tracker Inc.
- Business Unit Manager - Logistics, Ab-Ovo
- Director of Strategic Development, Port of Amsterdam
- Director, SCS Multiport/CWT
- ECT Terminals Rotterdam
- Manager Supply Chain Development FloraHolland
- Director, MARI (Maritime Association for Research and Innovation)
- Managing Director, IAPH
- Director, Webster Robertson
- Director - Marketing & Strategic Planning, Carrier Transicold
- Head of Cargo Security, Nokia
- Transportation Solutions Manager, Emerson Climate Technologies
"I have participated in every Intermodal Europe since 2006 as a visitor and four times as an exhibitor, and I have always considered it one of the best container dedicated events, but 2011 was so far the best success story. Clearly, free admission to all conference sessions appears to be a perfect move by the organizers. Such crowds you should expect rather on much larger, universal exhibitions. Baltic Transport Journal hosted our own conference session, which - even though held on the last day - gathered over 70 high level audience. The event organizers are very helpful and proactive partners. We have no doubts to repeat and expand our partnership in future."
Baltic Transport Journal
"Newopera Aisbl organised the TIGER Project second Annual Event co- financed by the European Commission within Intermodal Europe 2011 in Hamburg Messe. This was our first time for an Annual Event to fit into an exhibition floor. It has proven a very positive experience with both organisations Newopera and Intermodal Europe 2011 being capable of attracting visitors and delegates. The event was very well frequented and successful. The conference theatre was full during the whole day with a very attentive audience."