Take your most important step to winning new business
Intermodal Europe was at the heart of the container, transport and logistics industry this November in Hamburg. Thousands of intermodal professionals will come together to network, do business and shape your industry.
Intermodal Europe is your industry's meeting place - attracting senior, decision-making professionals from all over the world and across the industry. Book your stand for 2016.
Do you want to get in front of European business?
...then Intermodal Europe is the event for you!
The exhibition will be your gateway into the European market providing an unrivalled platform to showcase your products and services.
Our events speak for themselves…
- 93% of exhibitors considered Intermodal Europe important to their business
- Intermodal Europe 2014 met or exceeded expectations for 90% of exhibitors
- 94% of exhibitors believed the quality of people they at Intermodal Europe 2014 met or exceeded their expectation
- 81% questioned had already re-booked or are likely to exhibit at the next edition
* Independent research conducted by Fusion Communication
The people you are guaranteed to meet:
- Shipping lines/ship operators/ ocean carriers/ship owners
- Ship agents
- Rail freight professionals
- Supply chain professionals
- Freight forwarders/MO/CTO/NVO
- Transport and logistics professionals
- Surveyors/classification societies
Delivering serious ROI
Exhibit and watch your ROI sky rocket!
- Make direct sales
- Generate leads from around the world
- Meet prospects face-to-face, turning enquiries into sales
- Up-sell, cross-sell and develop relationships with existing customers
- Launch new products with maximum impact
- Test new ideas
- Build brand awareness
- Develop new markets
- Support your sales channels
Contact the sales team
Our sales team are more than happy to discuss the exhibiting options available to you.
Whether you're an experienced exhibitor or you've never participated before, we can put together a package to suit your objectives.
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 017 5112
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 6798