The industry meeting place
Intermodal Europe is your industry's meeting place - 1,000's come from across the world to do business, network, see the latest products and meet exhibitors.
Intermodal Europe will be at the heart of the intermodal transport and logistics industry this October. Over 5,000 logistics professionals will come together to network, do business and shape your industry.
Intermodal Europe visitors are senior, decision-making professionals from all over the world and across the industry.
- Over 2,700 unique visitors
- Over 4,600 repeat visitors
- Visitors from over 100 countries
Tim Courtenay, Director of Risk Management, Cronos
"Intermodal Europe is the industry event – if you don’t attend, then questions will be asked customers will ask questions about your presence in the market.
At Intermodal Europe, you have practically the whole industry under 1 roof."
The people you are guaranteed to meet:
- Shipping lines/ship operators/ ocean carriers/ship owners
- Ship agents
- Rail freight professionals
- Supply chain professionals
- Freight forwarders/MO/CTO/NVO
- Transport and logistics professionals
- Surveyors/classification societies
Delivering serious R.O.I
Exhibit and watch your ROI sky rocket!
- Make direct sales
- Generate leads from around the world
- Meet prospects face-to-face, turning enquiries into sales
- Up-sell, cross-sell and develop relationships with existing customers
- Launch new products with maximum impact
- Test new ideas
- Get valuable, sustained PR exposure
- Build relationships with key editors and journalists
- Build brand awareness
- Develop new markets
- Support your sales channels
Paul McCrory, Business Director, Valspar
"As a leader in the coatings industry, Valspar looks for every opportunity to interface with other industry leaders. Intermodal provided the perfect site for the launch of Valspar Aquaguard three years ago, and continues to be a center of activity and influence in the container industry."
For more information on exhibiting including a floorplan and prices please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 5112