The industry meeting place
Intermodal Europe will be at the heart of the intermodal transport and logistics industry this November. Over 5,000 logistics professionals will come together to network, do business and shape your industry.
Intermodal Europe is your industry's meeting place - attracting senior, decision-making professionals from all over the world and across the industry.
► Over 2,700 unique visitors
► Over 4,600 repeat visitors
► Visitors from over 100 countries
Its reputation for quality is renowned, consistently delivering key decision makers to suppliers and generating countless sales for exhibitors.
“In our history of exhibiting, we have watched the Intermodal Europe show evolve and grow over time into a well-organized event. Intermodal Europe continues to be a good venue to meet with our customers and a fitting opportunity to celebrate Carrier’s many accomplishments..."
The people you are guaranteed to meet:
- Shipping lines/ship operators/ ocean carriers/ship owners
- Ship agents
- Rail freight professionals
- Supply chain professionals
- Freight forwarders/MO/CTO/NVO
- Transport and logistics professionals
- Surveyors/classification societies
Delivering serious R.O.I
Exhibit and watch your ROI sky rocket!
- Make direct sales
- Generate leads from around the world
- Meet prospects face-to-face, turning enquiries into sales
- Up-sell, cross-sell and develop relationships with existing customers
- Launch new products with maximum impact
- Test new ideas
- Build relationships with key editors and journalists
- Build brand awareness
- Develop new markets
- Support your sales channels
As the clock strikes 11am on Day 1 of Intermodal Europe, we will be marking 100 years of our war heroes dedicating and risking their lives for the sake of others in wars old and new.
We hope you can join us as our exhibition and conference come to a 1 minute silence to mark this occassion.
The Do's and Dont's of Exhibiting
Intermodal Europe Exhibitors are fully supported throughout the campaign, including:
- Social Media Guide
- Top 10 tips
- The Email marketing guide for exhibitors
- Making the Most of Advertising
- Stand Design
- Measuring Success
…as well as fully integrated, step-by-step guides to marketing and operations, pre-, during and post show. Find out more about the floorplan, prices and becoming an exhibitor.
“TAL have been exhibiting for over 25 years ... It is great to meet customers and demonstrate innovations and reliability in our market"
- TAL International