of free conference presentations
Sharing market expertise and technical knowledge
From over 75 countries, meeting to do business and network
GAIN KNOWLEDGE FROM THE LEADING NAMES IN THE INTERMODAL AND CONTAINER INDUSTRY
The 2017 sessions will cover the latest trends and innovations and will include the following forums:
- Worldwide Container Shipping Outlook
- New Opportunities for Finance in the Container Shipping Sector
- Cold Chain Forum: reefer container logistics and technologies
- Future Opportunities: where will the next opportunities come from and how to anticipate them?
- Container Value Fluctuations: how to ensure a stable investment environment
- The Belt and Road Initiative: a boost for international trade
- Maritime and Logistics Forum: getting it right for the customer
- New Opportunities in the Container Optimization Market: update & what to expect going forward
- Amsterdam Logistics Forum
- Smart Shipping: The Internet of Things & Big Data in tracking, creating greater transparency in the shipping supply chain
- Latest Developments in Container Weighing Legislation and Solutions
- CLECAT Hosted Forum: empowering freight forwarders, shipping lines and the extended supply chain to reduce their carbon foot print
- Contested Hinterlands of Europe: a changing competitive landscape
- Cargo Integrity: the fundamentals of safe packing & understanding the CTU code
The themes, topics, and discussions are designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the international market issues that are being faced today, as well as technical challenges. All sessions will be interactive, with an opportunity for the audience to ask questions and interact with the speakers and other delegates.
Whether you’re a cargo owner, 3PL, shipping line, freight forwarder, container lessor, container-trader, container manufacturer or component supplier, container modification and customisation expert, a port authority or a technology provider, then the conference sessions at Intermodal Europe 2017 will provide you with the latest intelligence and knowledge on key industry topics.